Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Answer to Sherrae- Sam Johnson

I have been on punsihment plenty of times but I never really felt anything has changed. I think I was just more excited that I had gotten everything back. Like one time my father took my drums away from me, my freshman year because he felt I was putting music infront of my school work. That day I swore I wasn't ever going to talk to him again and when I get older enough to start really making my own money, I was going to move! Reality came in years later, but that hurted me more than anything any punishment I ever had. Theres been times when I couldn't go outside, watch T.V., and gotten my cell phone token, but nothing ever compared to this. How I got out of punishment this time, I just got real mad one day when my parents wasn't home and I just set my drums back up and just played til they came home and when they cam home I would run to my room. My dad noticed that it was set back up and he didn't say nothing to me about it. So from then on, I continued on with the same procedure until one day my dad came home early and he walked in the basement and seen me playing. I kept playing like nothing was wrong and he just smiled and walked away. So in a way I got lucky back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment