Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 11 Blog Question {{Sherrae'}}

In the book, True Notebooks, Jimmy writes about a time he was sent to the “box”, and what was only two days seemed like two years to him. After he came back from the “box,” he realized that just within those two days so many things had changed. He states in his writing, “I came back from the box, went to school, and found out that not only did all my material things get taken away from me but I was also now out of the play I was participating in.” (pg. 177) Have you ever been put on punishment or been away from something or someone, and when you came back, you felt everything had changed? If so tell about a time you encountered with, and how you felt.If not, do you know of a friend, or someone else that has?

No comments:

Post a Comment