Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#11


I have never got anything took away from me nor have i ever been put on punishment. One of my close friends (Ria) stay in trouble while she was in school. She always stay suspended because she stay fighting and being disrespectful to her teachers. I used to always tell my mom about the trouble she gets in , my mom felt as if i didn't need to hang with her. But to me she wasn't as bad as she acted in school. My mom felt that i didn't need her as a friend no more and she is acting that way maybe because she needs attention.
Ria mom tried punishment but that didn't stop her from acting that way.Taking away your personal items can hurt you in a way but after a while you start to forget about it. During the middle of the school year Ria mom decided to send her to Texas with her father and just maybe Ria will change her ways. I was a little bit upset at first when she left but i start to realize things was much more peaceful in school with out her starting trouble. Months went by and those long Months started to turn into years. Five years later Ria came back but only to find out everything around her was different. I told her i couldn't be her friend anymore. i felt bad saying this but it was only for my own good.
And after while Ria started to feel bad about putting her mom through all that trouble , she didn't realize it until nothing was the same anymore.
In True Note Book on pg.96 Francisco wrote a letter to his mother telling how sorry he was. " sometimes i want to throw myself in your arms and cry, but since i am so big i don't dare to. you know what mom, when it seems like i wasn't listening your words stayed in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment